Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Endured a Tiring Friday.


So last Friday, October 5, I went to SiLig inside J. L. Elementary School. It's in Paco, Manila which is around 2 hours away from home even if you get there through trains.

FUCK THE TRAINS IN THE MORNING. LRT 2 is somewhat okay. Since I boarded at Katipunan Station,the second station, it was a bit crowded and I wasn't able to sit down but the aisle was wide enough to have some space to stretch. LRT 1 was... I don't know... I felt I was able to empathize with sardines packed in cans and bottles. I wasn't able to get in a cable car until the fifth train arrived and when I got inside, there's nowhere to hold onto. One fat lady's bag kept on entangling itself on my bag and she kept on looking at me. FUCK OFF FAT LADY,
I'M NOT A FUCKING KLEPTO! Another smelly guy almost toppled over me. Ugh... I really hate trains. I did not even attempt to ride the MRT because I just don't know if I'll live to get off the train. 

After that was a jeepney ride. Fucking driver. He said his jeep would pass the school. What he meant was that he would pass a street that connects to the street where the school is. And that fucking street just happens to be a busy fucking wet market with muck everywhere. The smell and the din was enough to make me faint. I am not really a clean-freak but that place was just.... teeming with bacteria and mud and it wasn't exactly a short street.

I saw the school and entered. The guard was an angel. That's the only way I could describe her. She's the friendliest person you could ever meet and of course you really would appreciate friendly guards when you're just catching your breath from an arduous journey (sarcasm-sodden statement). YES. I JUST FUCKING LOVE HER IF SHE WERE TO DIE.

I did my business there and went back to UP to meet my friends. I took a bus going to Fairview. I like buses (if it's aircon and I'm sitting). I was able to read A Clash of Kings leisurely. I was trying hard not to spazz with Gendry and Arya, a not-so-easy task.

I got off at Philcoa, stayed at Mcdo for around 2 hours, eating and reading. After that, I entered the campus. I stayed at the Sunken Garden for a few minutes praying it wont rain. It didn't. 



It was nice. There were only few people and it wasn't noisy. The weather was nice too with occasional cool wind. Sunken Garden really is my most beloved place in UP. (Next was the slightly-hidden Children's Book Section in the Eduk Library)


I love the canopy of the trees inside the campus.

I met with some of my friends. Shiel was not able to come with us. Saki, April and I went to SM North. I bought some stuffs at CD-R King and then walked around and around and around trying to choose a place to eat at. We chose a place called Katsutei or something. When we got there, we saw the store next to it and chose it instead. Why? Because of the ambiance. It was Hap Chan. We'll try the Katsutei next time. 



After that, my two friends dragged me off to a karaoke room in an arcade in the food court. I hate the din of the arcade but I want to go there with them.


 I discovered I have a singer friend. Saki has a very good voice, although it was April singing in the photo above. Damn. Talk about a musically-talented friend. Well, it's not that surprising. She had already told us that her dad was a musician before an unfortunate accident. Now he's a visual artist. -_-" Yes, I'm trying my best not to get jealous. Why is the world so full of unfair things?

After that, we went inside National Book Store. One cannot simply walk into NBS without buying anything, anything at all. So we bought these useless trinkets bookmarks. One for each of us. I love orange, though I hate cats. 


 I also bought a notepad/tickler. Saki just gave me a super sparkling glittery blue notebook a few weeks ago and I haven't written anything on it yet but I can't help wanting to buy this one. It was nice. I have nothing to right in it but I want it. OTL Confession of an impulsive buyer.



Then I also saw this  ghei  butterfly bookmark. I was pitying myself for using a folded receipt from the library as a bookmark, so I allowed myself to buy this ghei pretty thing. It's blue outside and textured brown inside.



I am almost half-way on the second book. YAY! I am going to buy the third book next. It hurts my head to read it in pdf. 

2 comments:

  1. NAMIMISS KO NA SUNKEN! >3<
    Halos kalahati ka na ng Clash! Diretso na sa Storm wooh! HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bili kang book. ngayon na.. hahaha. ayoko basahin sa pdf... sasakit ulo ko agad.

    ReplyDelete