Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'll List Shounen Mangas that I Like

I have a lot of Shounen mangas that I like. The first 3 are in order while the rest are in state of chaos and pandemonium not.



  1. Fullmetal Alchemist
  2. One Piece
  3. Bleach
  4. Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
  5. Rurouni Kenshin
  6. D-Grayman
  7. Noblesse 
  8. Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
  9. Bakuman
  10. Fairy Tail
  11. Hikaru no Go
  12. Shaman King
  13. Kuroko no Basuke
  14. Prince of Tennis
  15. Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro
  16. Ao no Exorcist
  17. Death Note
  18. Gintama
  19. Detective Conan
  20. Rust Blasters
  21. 666 Satan
  22. Code:Breaker
  23. Silver Crow
  24. Naruto (fine, let's include that)
  25. Double Arts (even if it was given an early axe) 
  26. Komi Naoshi's one shots


I'll edit this when I remember the others.
*webtoons are included*

No comments:

Post a Comment