Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Monday, October 8, 2012

I Confess

I know I was supposed to stop myself but I couldn't. I listened to Sweet Pool Drama CD. I was supposed to listen to it after my semester. (Hell, I was supposed to start on A Game of Thrones after my semester.


Makoto, Tetsuo, Youji and Zenya




What the hell is with Youji's eargasmic voice?! 

Damn~ I can't exactly say that it's an uke's voice but it fits him. 

The seiyuu lists:
Sakiyama Youji:           Hatano Wataru
Shironuma Tetsuo:       Kawahara Yoshihisa
Mita Makoto:               Kishio Daisuke
Okinaga Zenya:          Midorikawa Hikaru 



I have not played the game yet (and I swear I will) but I have an idea about the plot. It has to be the most twisted game plot I've ever encountered. 

Human-pet? Incest? Rape? Pfft~ What's unusual with that? Okay, let's make the protagonist a meat-monsters-shitting high schooler.  

Or something like that. 

Whoever wrote the plot of this game is twisted... Chuck-Palahniuk twisted. But it has bitter-sweet endings. I love each endings.

So, each track has a character/seme route. There were some selected dialogues/scenes for each track/route.




The first track Regret was the Makoto route. It started out fine - an innocent classmate, friendship- then it turns into something a bit more gruesome - possessiveness, jealousy - and then it turns into downright disgusting gruesome - omnomnomnomnom. It's a nice route. I also liked the track, makes me really want to play the game.

regret translation




The second track Absolute was the Zenya route. This is my favorite track. Zenya was a bit childish and possessive and psychotic, quite a wonderful personality mix. His voice was playful but there were times it gets deeper and more serious. His track was a bit usual in a twisted way.

absolute translation


The third track A Moment was the Tetsuo route. I don't like the track plot that much, though I'd love to try to play this in the game. The track was so short and doesn't have much...events. I don't think it gave justice to that particular route in the game. 

a moment translation

There were some other tracks but it has no more other uke-seme conversations in them. After each track was also a shortened version of character songs. 

The drama cd made me want to play the game reaaallly bad.

Credits: 
Nitro+Chiral for Sweet Pool (of course!)
annachuu for the track translation
sandeian for the game summary

5 comments:

  1. And I'm missing a single track! Go find it!
    щ(゜ロ゜щ)
    You couldn't fulfill your promise, too! You're supposed to listen to Osananajimi no Kare -Kuro route- first you derp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yes, Zenya's my fave in this one, too. I dunno how will it turn out when we play the game, though.

      Delete
  2. I forgot your recommended title. *yao* And what the hell. It's sweet pool. SWEET FUCKING POOL. I couldn't help it. HAHAHA. too tempting. *yao*

    After School has no good yaoi scenes.

    As an apology, I'm trying to download Crimson Spell Drama CD. :D

    (*tableflip* bakit ayaw gumana ng html codes ko.?!)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I want it complete!!

      Crimson Spell? I already have that one. I told you, my other files were in Otou-chan's EHD. *taethrow*
      And yeah, IT IS SWEET FVCKING POOL, I KNOW.

      [Ewan ko?!]

      Delete
  3. WHUT? AKALA KO WALA KA PA... -______-" sana di ko na lang nDL... *yao*

    ReplyDelete