Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Like Random Shizz on A Song of Ice and Fire Because I'm High with these Cracks on Paper and I'll Write Them Because I'm High and I Want to.

Hopefully, this thing'll get longer and longer. 


Bastard Names


Snow - North
Waters - King's Landing
Stone - the Vale
Flowers- Highgardens
Storm - Storm's End
Rivers - around the Trident (Riverlands)
Sand - Dorne
Pyke - Iron Islands
Hill - West around Casterly Rock

I hoped that the bastard name at Casterly Rock was "Rocks"? LOL. That'd be pretty cool.
"Em Rocks". 


Houses and their Words

Great Houses

Stark - Winter is Coming
Lannister - A Lannister pays his debts Hear me Roar
Baratheon - Ours is the Fury
Targaryen - Fire 
and Blood
Tully - Family, Duty, Honor
Arryn - As High (with shrooms) as Honor
Tyrell - Totally not Gay Growing Strong
Greyjoy - We do not Sow (lol, just kidding)
Martell - Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken


Lesser Houses

Hornwood - Righteous in Wrath
Karstark - The Sun of Winter
Hightower - We Light the Way
Stokeworth - Proud to be Faithful
Frey - Please Kill Them NOW


Others?

Iron Bank of Braavos - The Iron Bank will have its due.




The Night Watch's Vow


Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all nights to come.


The Rains of Castamere

It's the song about the victory of Tywin Lannister against an uprising of one of his bannermen, the House of Reynes of Castamere.

And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
As long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,
With no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall, And not a soul to hear.

I don't know why but I really like this song. It's somber and gloomy but I really like it. I imagine Bronn singing it. And then the Red Wedding came and I hated it but I still love it. Hard to explain. I love it but at the same time, hated it. GOOOOD, THE RED WEDDING. *cries buckets of tears*



The Bear and the Maiden Fair
A bear there was a bear, A BEAR!
All black and brown and covered with hair!
Oh come they said Oh come to the fair!
The fair? said he, but I'm a bear!
All black and brown and covered in hair!
And down the road from here to there
Three boys, a goat and a dancing bear!
They danced and spun all the way to the fair!
Oh! sweet she was and pure and fair
The maid with honey in her hair!
The maid with honey in her hair!
The bear smelled the scent, on the summer air!
The Bear! The Bear!All black and brown and covered with hair!
He smelled the scent on the summer air
He sniffed and roared and smelled it there!
Honey on the summer air!
Oh I'm a maid and I'm pure and fair
I'll never dance with a hairy bear! A bear! A bear!
I'll never dance with a hairy bear!
The bear,the bear lifted her high into the air! The bear, the bear!
I called for a knight! but you're a bear! A bear!
A bearAll black and brown and cover in hair!
She kicked and wailed the maid so fair
But he licked the honey from her hair!
He licked the honey from her hair!
Then she sighed and squealed and kicked the air
She sang: My bear so fair and off they went
The bear! The bear and the maiden fair!


Forest Lass Song (I don't know the title)


My featherbed is deep and soft, and there I'll lay you down,
I'll dress you all in yellow silk, and on your head a crown.
For you shall be my lady love, and I shall be your lord.
I'll always keep you warm and safe, and guard you with my sword.

And how she smiled and how she laughed, the maiden of the tree.
She spun away and said to him, no featherbed for me.
I'll wear a gown of golden leaves, and bind my hair with grass,
But you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.


Random Shizz

A Lannister pays his debts.


Valar morghulis - All men must die.
Valar dohaeris - All men must serve.

Fear cuts deeper than swords.
What do we say to the Lord of Death? Not today.
Just so.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Dark wing, dark words.

Words are winds.

It is known.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Hodor!


Who are you?
No one.

Her name is Brienne.

When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.

A girl must obey.

You lie. Worse, you lie poorly.

That's stupid. If I need help I'll shout help.

A boy becomes a girl.
I was always a girl!
And I was always aware. But a girl keeps secrets. It is not for a man to spoil them.

Do not call me M'lady.
As M'lady commands.


Cats never weep, no more than wolves do.

Every man must die, Jon Snow. But first he must live.

Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood. 


...you vile scheming evil bitch.

It had no pictures.

There were maps.
Maps do not count. ... It looked suspiciously like a history.

Sometimes, there is no happy choice, Sam, only one less grievous than the others.

When you know what a man wants you know who he is, and how to move him.

Ser Loras is so Tyrell he pisses rosewater.


When Barristan the Bold tells you to run, a wise man laces up his boots.

Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.

When winter comes, the lone wolf dies while the pack survives.

Old stories are like old friends, she used to say. You have to visit them from time to time.

No one hears, and friends may talk in secret, yes?

A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.

When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.

Stick them with the pointy end.

Every flight begins with a fall.

Syrio says that every hurt is a lesson, and every lesson makes you better.

I bet this is a brothel, she whispered to Gendry.
You don't even know what a brothel is.
I do so, she insisted. It's like an inn, with girls.


What did I know?
Nothing, thought Jon Snow, the same as me.

Dreams are what we have.
All we have.


You will never walk again, but you will fly.

On the gallows tree, all men are brothers.

those who sing the song of earth

But you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.

Nice, though. A nice oak tree. You even smell nice for a change.
You don't. You stink.

I bet I don't look so nice now.

I'm sorry I tore the acorn dress too. It was pretty.
Yes, child. And so are you. Be brave. 


You need two hands to make a decent snowball, though.

Kill the boy. Kill the boy and let the man be born.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

The only time a man can be brave is when he is afraid.

A porridge for the dead man.

The north remembers.


OMAKE

The Sexy Bastard.


No comments:

Post a Comment