Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I am Despised by Fate so I Gave Myself a Present.


And there's no logic needed behind that.

For completing my last semester's requirements, I gave myself these treasures gifts. 

I wanted a House Stark shirt but fate was harsh on me. No moderately cheap Pentel tubed watercolors either. Nor fruits in blueberry-strawberry crepe.

My day's only salvation. Well, that and Prima Blend. 
The creature on the left is sad because there's no available cheap House Stark shirt and he had to tattoo it on his skin.

Third book of A Song of Ice and Fire, A Storm of Swords. I just can't not buy it.



I had to buy that Best Buy water color.

I will try to test my nonexistent skill in watercolors. If only I'm a water-bender...   
I will be stealing using Ian's other paintbrushes.


 My end goal: an Arya fan art 
It might take months, years even, but I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment