Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I am so Addicted to this Crack on Paper


Yep. A crack on paper. I have to agree on Finn Jones about that. Not three days has passed since I bought it and I'm done reading more than a third of it. And to think that I'm really trying to moderate my reading...

 I'll be needing to buy the next two books soon. And here I thought I could hold it until next year. ARGH. 

I SQUEALED SO MUCH ON ACORN HALL... and also a bit on Stoney Sept. Yeah that silent fanghei squeal, rolling in the bed, throwing things everywhere. SHIT Arya and Gendry! WHY ARE YOU TWO SO FUCKING CUTE!??!?! 
*squeal, roll, throw* 

And Ser Loras too. Gaah! I don't think I like Ser Loras this much on the tv series. I mean I like him but not so much. And I also like Finn Jones. The thing was, he's a bit of a weakling and vain in the series unlike in the books where he's more knightly and strong and kirakira





2 comments:

  1. Kay David Benioff (one of the producers) ko unang narinig na crack on paper ang ASOIAF. Haha. ~5000pages worth of crack, yow. ♥

    Pray tell, old gods and new, when will The Winds of Winter come? </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. kay Finn Jones ko narinig. LOL. Sana naman wag abutin ng 6 years ang The Winds of Winter... ;A;

    ReplyDelete