Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Friday, September 7, 2012

I Got Dragged to SM North EDSA




Well, I actually I liked it. I went there with my three friends. One of them, I haven’t seen for quite some time. She’s a practicumer so it’s understandable. Practicum is gruesome.

And just like what I said at my previous entry, when we bond, we eat. We ate at Yoshinoya. We ordered their barkada meal platter worth 499 php. My half-Japanese friend added miso soup and I had assorted maki plate. The servings are a bit small for 4 person group. The dishes include 4 servings of rice, 4 red iced tea, 2 servings of gyuudon, chicken yakiniku and ebi tempura. (I forgot to take a photo but I might edit this post if they uploaded the pics.)



I did take a photo after eating.



We talked and laughed quite a lot. Then my friend opened up on us. I won’t really talk about it but the key words in our conversation were: engagement, heart transplant, suicidal tendencies, unfulfilled dreams and stress. For short, it was very heavy. I really want to give my friend a good advice but I could come up with none. I just can’t see myself in her situation. It is beyond my rational capabilities. I really would want to help my friend though. I really want her to choose the best choice. She deserves it.

After that, we walked some more. I went to Deovir to buy some Canson watercolor paper for my younger brother. I also went to National Bookstore to buy some pens. I also looked for the prices of some books. I saw the last 2 books of Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. It was almost 4oo php each. The series of A Song of Ice and Fire costs 315 php each. I swear that it’ll be the first few books I’ll buy when I get a job. I’ll just go with the e-books for now. Then, I remembered I had to buy some ink (which was the reason I gave to Mama why I’ll go to SM North) so I went to CD-R King. They only have cyan, magenta and yellow inks in small bottles for Canon printers. I needed cyan, magenta and black. I bought 2 small bottles each of cyan and magenta.

We then went to the food court. My friend bought some crepe from Crepe and Cream. I miss eating them since I don’t usually order here. They are quite pricey for a poor lazy-ass student like me.



The first time I ate there was when I was cosplaying Kirill, a Dream of Doll.

I ordered some manju. It’s such a shame that I can’t have assorted flavor since pasta de leche was the only available filling. But it was still yummy~~

Oh yeah, most of the shops now uses paper bags or asks the shoppers to buy shopping bags. Some customers do complain. Some establishments just sucks so much since they do not even have the effort to produce their own paper bags. CD-R King for one. I mean, the law for banning plastic bags did not happen overnight. People were warned.

I went home around 10 pm. Then I noticed that the CD-R King attendant gave me an HP printer ink bottle among the Canon ink bottles. WHAT THE FUCK CD-R KING? You already have many branches all over the Philippines. You’re already developing some gadgets and appliances. You’re even selling medical instruments. It’s about time to use an automated cash register. Seriously. So you can see if there’s a mishap during the transactions. -_-”



The nori Saki gave me that day. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment