Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I’ll List Some Books I Want to Buy



in no particular order.




Series:



  1. Harry Potter (hard bound)
  2. Artemis Fowl (hard bound or at least all the covers of the books are in one style)
  3. A Song of Ice and Fire
  4. Hunger Games
  5. Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  6. Lord of the Rings
  7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  8. Series of Unfortunate Events
  9. Discworld
  10. Sandman (graphic novel)
  11. Borrowers Arriety
  12. Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles


Books:


  1. Tales of Beedle the Bard
  2. Son of Neptune
  3. Any Paulo Coelho book
  4. Fight Club
  5. Snuff
  6. Neverwhere
  7. Good Omens
  8. American Gods



I’ll be editing and reediting this whenever I could think of anything.

2 comments:

  1. 1 and 2!!!

    waz wrong with my html code???? I wanna put some emots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 and 2 ng? yung series? XD
    di ko din alam.. wala akong alam sa html...

    ReplyDelete