Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I am M.


 And right now I’m pulling my hair due to frustration. I can’t repair my laptop.

Its operating system was corrupted a few weeks ago and kept on turning off on its own. So thought it’s about time to get a new OS so I bought an new OS installer and tried to install it. TRIED.


I was installing the new operating system. It’s going on great but then,

due to some unexplainable forces of evil, before it could expand the windows files, the power turned off. And so, I tried it again but now it kept on saying “BOOTMGR IS MISSING. PRESS CTRL+ALT+DEL TO RESTART” or wont display anything at all. Installing a new os automatically is a cakewalk but forcing this cranky machine to accept an os is waaaay to frustrating. I just recently had its hinges reworked and upgraded its RAM. My father gave it to me for my 18th birthday back in 2009. 3 years. It that really just how long a notebook should function? Out dated processor, mutilated hinges, AC adapter that could fry eggs within minutes of use, defective battery… for short, a notebook that’s at the state of despair.

I guess maybe it’s time to buy a new laptop. But being a poor student that’s still dependent on my parents, I don’t know where to get the money. And we’re not filthy rich. So I guess I need to get a job.


By the way, do you know any legit online part-time job? The thing is, most of the online jobs that I could search want people who are good at either writing or web-design. I am neither of these demigods so I don’t know what I could do. I’m a sedentary creature too so I’m bad at jobs that need physical exertion. *sigh*


Any way, if I somehow buy a new lappy in the near future, I would NEVER buy a NEO notebook again. Although I’m glad that there is a local computer manufacturer here in our country, their products are just… sub par. And the services sucks too.

Maybe I’ll buy an ACER netbook. I’m using one right now though I’m just borrowing it from my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment