Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Monday, May 19, 2014

Missing Coordinators, ATMs, Modules, Flowers and Glasses

I am tired and I don't have much valid reason why. And hell, it's just still Monday.

We had a moral and spiritual seminar/orientation. I don't want to comment on that. Just be satisfied with "I am so out of place." I don't know why. I believe in God but I am doubtful of the church. And I don't really like this type of events. And to think that we'll have a two-day basic bible seminar starting tomorrow. Hell, I haven't even read the bible.



I guess I'll have a 10-month testing period for my faith.

My coordinating teacher is on a week-long seminar so absolutely no meetings~ YAY! But we should still create the modules. Hmm. It's honestly harder than you think to emphasize integrate a Christian value in a Science lesson. Or maybe not, if your superiors are not demanding high emphasis on it.

Our batch went to a bank to open a payroll ATM account. After making us wait for almost two fucking hours, a personnel waltzed  in and announced we can't open an account without a TIN. FUCKING SHITHEADS! YOU MADE US WAIT FOR SO LONG! We announced our purpose from the very start. We asked our questions, you asked yours. You made us wait. And fuck you all. You have worse system than government institutions.

The library had a fucking faulty internet connection. Wasn't able to download Game of Thrones episode 7.



The school organized a Flores de Mayo. AVE MARIA became MAVE ARIA. They even attempted to persuade the principal to carry the M staff since there was a shortage on children (of teachers) present. Short parade, rosary, short ceremony. Took one whole hour.

Went to the mall to have my eyeglasses' lenses updated. The increase in my grade is alarming. Ot jumped 75 points. I am scared. I really need to start saving for that LASIK Surgery.

Really tired. Fucking jeepney. Stupid songs on defective sound system is stressful. I fucking need an extra strong chamomile tea. -_-"

Didn't do poi today.

For some unknown reason, I fucking developed several popped blisters on my left foot (only on my left foot) while wearing the Chucks I've been using for years. The irritating pain. The inconvenient locations. I'll probably need some bandaids tomorrow.

PS: I saw Alison S. in National Bookstore. She'll be teaching in ES Academy. Pleasant surprise, short chatting. Accidental child abuse. Haha. (The kid ran towards her basket, head first. Honest!)

PPS: I bathed in coke in the mall. Went home sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment