Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Went to Divisoria with My Family


I love my new distracting lovely neon orange Velma socks with my Bumble Bee flats. I wish I bought the navy blue leotard/stockings/whatever-it-was too.

It has been our tradition to go there for cheap early Christmas shopping for years. We go there usually around November to avoid too much crowd, although they're starting to thicken now. 



You can buy quite a lot from there, especially clothes and accessories. From cheap imported Korean and Bangkok stuffs to marked down real branded shirts. 

My Mama wanted to buy new curtains, so we did. We mainly shopped at the 3rd floor of 168 Mall since it was the most convenient location there is. It was quite close to normal mall atmosphere with food court and aircon, albeit full of cheap stalls and tiangges and you can still haggle for the price. The lower levels and the ones outside of the mall have even cheaper products but it was usually a lot crowded and  a lot more uncomfortable to roam around in.

The price range:

Shoes (flats) : 100-500 php. 
Mine was 250 php. I wanted a pair of classy-not-slutty black pumps too, but maybe I'll get one after Christmas (I want to wear one in my graduation). They're around 300php to 650 php.

Dresses: 150-1000 php
I was able to buy an overlarge shirt/dress for 195. It was a marked down Giordano and not a pirated one. Way too cheap compared to the ones you can find in the malls. It was kind of a surplus shop. 

(Though there really are a lot of replica/pirated products in there and their quality-range differs. A lot of sport bags and shoes replicas were present. Even local Sandugo products were sadly pirated.)

Tops: 100-600php
I was able to buy a striped casual blouse/shirt for 120 and 2 semi-formal/smart casual blouses for 150 and 180 each. I wanted to buy a marked down Taylor&Company/Juana blouse for 300php but I got short in cash. And I wanted a long-sleeves blouse but fuck NO, they're all determined to make me look like some kind dwarf-child or something ;A;.

Jeans: 180-400 php
I didn't buy a pair because I was determined to buy semi-formal sets rather than casual this year. But there are a lot of nice multi-colored and printed pairs this year.

Slacks: 200-500 php
Mine was 350php. It was a black thick-waist-banded pair which can go with almost everything.

Skirts: 200-500 php
I didn't buy one. My sisters have quite a few skirts. And I don't really wear too much skirts. There are a lot of nice pieces this year. I like the long printed ones which I can never be able to wear due to my height and the knee-length-in-front-and-up-to-ankle-at-the-back pieces that will definitely look nice when you walk but meh I don't need one.

Shorts: 75php-400php
I bought a cheap floral-printed casual shorts for 150 php. My sister also gave me a marked down Roxy red-and-white-polka-dots shorts for 265php (she bought the wrong size since she was hurrying that time). 

Bags: 200-600php
I wanted to buy a pastel orange and yellow satchel bag for 450php. But I don't have more cash.Maybe when I get back.

I only had 1.5k Php for budget. I was able to buy a new pair of shoes,a pair of Velma socks, 3 blouses, a pair of formal slacks, a pair of floral shorts, and a dress. Not really bad for 1.5k php. 

It was really nice to go to Divisoria since you get to buy clothes (and other stuffs) for cheaper prices compared to malls. I can't say it's relaxing but you get to buy more for less. You really just have to know what you want to buy unless you want to roam around for hours and get tempted to buy what you do not intend to buy. And if you hate crowds, shop at the 3rd floor of 168 Mall. They have far lesser critters creatures in there compared to everywhere else. Bring big reusable shopping bags and a sturdy small shoulder/body bag where you can put your valuable stuffs. Be aware of your budget. Wear very comfortable outfits with no expensive-looking accessories. And don't bring too much cash nor expensive gadgets.

I love going out with my family too. I never go hungry. I get to eat what I want and they're FREE. Honey roasted chicken, breaded fish fillet, DQ strawberry banana ice cream, KFC overload, brownies, brownies and more brownies ~ <3 

9 comments:

  1. YEY for having disqus!!! :))

    what about our gifts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see yer shoes and socks LIVE!!
    on wednesday :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. di pa ako gumagamit ng gif on a comment... so, testing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hindi gumagalaw. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  5. hindi gumagalaw... ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL NO. knee-high socks are for sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup. but since it's us, alam na natin kung ano yan haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOOOOOOOO~ let the world see it!

    ReplyDelete