Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I am Feeling too Lazy for Descriptions.

So, yeah, I made another one. It's not really fan art this time. I'm getting too depressed with my failed GoT fan arts. 

Trying to experiment with the watercolor.

I actually have no goal for this one and just do what I want to do with it as I go along. 

The mess I work with.
I forgot to take a photo of the sketch, but you can still see the lines.


first wash


next wash
or was it a few wash after the first? 


I decided to make her skin greenish.



more coatings and drippings



I tried spraying the watercolor all over.


done.
Untitled.
Too lazy to give a title.


I was quite happy with this one except for the red and orange being too bright for the whole thing. And her garland of greens. 

Folder absorbs the color too slowly. -_-"




3 comments:

  1. sipag~ araw araw may bago

    ReplyDelete
  2. try lang ng try hangga't motivated. -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUHUHUHUHU DUDE. Ngayon ko lang nakita tooooo. ANG GALING MO ToT

    ReplyDelete