Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am Going to Try and Salvage My Old Multiply Entries.


This will be a long entry. I don't want to put it in separate post. Some will have photos, some will not.

I will post all of my entries except a few I would just be happier if left forgotten. I mean, what the hell? 2 years younger M. What the fuck do you think you're doing? 




Again, this is a very long post.


*******************************************************

January 27, 2010

Cosplay


Yeah, I'm gonna rant about my first cosplay.



I don't know why I did not try it much earlier.

I know I fail as Kirill but IT"S FUN!

I won't even dare to do any cosplay if Arren, my kyoudai,(http://bedlamverve.multiply.com) did not push the idea into my head. I really won't. I used to believe that i would be contented with being a person behind the scene. A photog, probably, or a make-up artist (by the way I fail both of them). You see, I had a lot of fears and insecurities and up to now, I still have them. Like, I'm not bishie, I'm not tall, I'm not fair, I'm not slim, etc. But then, it dawned into me that I won't have this opportunity forever. In few year's time, I would be teaching in schools. I don't think I have the guts to do this by then (at least for now). "Would I regret?" I thought to myself.

"Yes." I would regret that I did not try even once to do this cosplay. And so I tried.



FAIL!
But hey! It's fun!
Kirill was not actually the character I was planning to do first. It was Winry. Yes, Winry Rockbell, the sexy automail mechanic. Imagine my frustrations with her flat abs. DX

Then Arren came along and piled me up with his/her overwhelming cosplans and most of them included me. I am happy that Arren considered me in his/her cosplans. (Love you, lil bro!) Yeah, it's a little overwhelming, but it's actually fun. It's fun looking for different characters you can cosplay. It's fun sleeping over just so you could talk about your plans until 2-3am. It's fun surfing the net, looking for a picture for basis, cheap contact lens dealer, cheap wigs, awesome cosplayers you can stalk,etc. It's fun sneaking text messages during classes just so you can discuss about your next adventure to divisoria in search of cheap wigs and textiles. Planning is fun.

Doing the actual cosplay is even better. I am a con-goer but I never really enjoyed a con as much as when I did my Kirill.It was really different. I don't know how to describe it. To keep it simple, I never felt thisbelongingness before. I found a new outlet for myself. I found new friends. XD And I found a new me. XD

It was really worth it. I'm glad Arren was there to *cough* annoy *cough* persuade me.


*please excuse me, this is my first ever blog entry (yes, in my entire life <O_O>). that's because I'm LAZY!!! \(^o^)/ *


********************************************************

January 27, 2010

Otaku Expo 09



Otaku Expo 09 was a two day event. We participated during the 2nd day.

That was my first cosplay.

The day started with me having to go to Rizal Memorial Stadium and watching a baseball game. It was for my PE. DX I could have gone earlier to the con if it wasn't because of that game.

Anyway, at noon, I met with Arren. We met at Cyberzone, bought stockings at the department store and changed into our costumes in one of the restrooms inside the department store. XD I remember a young girl staring at my wig. Then we went to the trade hall and looked for the rest of the DOD group. We found them quite easily.


From the left: Arren as Ivan, Luna as Delphine, Ruka as Tender Shall and Cedie as Black Luke



Kai as A&D


Kalix and Delphine (I'm not sure what Kalix's name is DX)

My first cos and I already belong to a group. Awesome. After we were gathered, (Kalix went with his/her friends) we strolled the con as a group. That was the first time people I don't know asked to have a photo with me. Some even asked for a "connect-the-halves-of-a-heart-pose-with me" shot. I know it's common in a con ( I do that too XD). It just felt so different. So new.

At that time, I really felt like I cannot do Kirill. My insecurities were kicking in. I was just trying to keep my cool (and my sanity). But then, a cool Hijikata cosplayer came along.


I fail in my photo. She looked more awesome than that. DX

We (arren and I) asked for a photo of her and she then asked for a photo of us. Cool~ She even recognized our characters."DOD, right? You make a nice cosplayers of DOD." That's what she said if I remember correctly. If not, it's something along that line. "nice". That word made my day. Really. It made me happy. I'm not sure if she knew but that really encouraged me. Then I knew, I can make it through the day.

After that, something amazing happened. Erving Go took a photo of our group. TWICE. Damn! It was such a great day. Thank God. During the first one, it really did not sink into me. I even asked Arren, "What did just happen?". After some time, he took another shot. Then, I'm a goner. Yeah.

Our DOD group even did a small photo shoot at the parking lot. I don't have much of the photos but it's a refreshing moment.It was a pity that Cedie already changed into Krauser by then. 




But Cedie as a Krauser was really cool! He was also a part of another group that day. The DMC group. And they're complete!

I really thought that they were TEH DMC! XDD (Krauser even had a bitch tower. Damn!)

At around 8pm, we went our separate ways. Luna had to go and wait for her parents. Ruka, Arren and I went and had dinner together. We ate at Yoshinoya. Then we changed to more casual attire and headed home.


My favorite pic. Pity it was blurry. Dx


All in all, that day, though tiring, was one of the happiest days of my life.XD I feel that I could replenish my energy just by remembering that day. And I am planning to do that. Especially with the practicals of my pre-practicum subject is just around the corner (whole of February until March 10). God knows I need more happy days..

Thanks to:
Arren - my kyoudai
Rig - though di ka pumunta DX
Luna - for organizing the group
Ruka - for the hugs and kisses
Kai and Kuya Brian - for the insights and openning up
Cedie - for the laugh trip
The rest of the DOD group. Sana makumpleto tayo sa Feb 27!!
The new friends I met. XD

WooOooH!

*******************************************************

January 31, 2010


This made me roll.


I am not actually planning to write any entry soon. But then I came across these and I just can't stop myself.

This may be an old news to some people but I still want to share.

Recently lang ako naging familiar sa VOCALOID. (Mainly because of KANAME ) Di pa rin ako familiar sa kanilang lahat. And ang pinakanagustuhan ko ay si GAKUPO KAMUI. Dahil ang voice nya ay walang iba kundi si Gackt. XDD

Little explanation about Vocaloids and Gakupo Kamui. (from wikipedia):

Vocaloid that enables users to synthesize singing by typing in is a singing synthesizer application software developed by the Yamaha Corporationlyrics and melody.

Internet Co. Ltd. wanted to utilize the voice of a musician for the creation of Vocaloid but felt it would be difficult to acquire cooperation. They consulted Dwango, who suggested Gackt (Gackt Camui), a musician and an actor, as he had previously provided his voice for Dwango's cell phone services. He lent his voice and named the Vocaloid, Gackpoid.
Miura's design for Gackpoid was named Kamui Gakupo/Gackpo (神威がくぽ?) after the stage name of Gackt and has a samurai aesthetic—the character is clad in Jinbaori, a kind of kimono which was used as a battle surcoat, and carries a katana that somehow acts as a musical instrument.

And this is how he looks (more or less):




XD I really love it! XD 

That look plus Gackt's voice... Harrr..

Amazing Japanese technology, right?

Then I came across these videos in youtube. (products of japanese technology and filipino creativity) XD I'm not even that familiar with the songs since they're a bit classic.






and this, I just don't know anymore. XDD



XDD now, I love youtube.


*******************************************************

March 13, 2010

Seme or Uke


Joyce, kasalanan mo to. XD nacurious din ako. XDD


You are a Sadistic Seme!
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.

Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
Least compatible with: Everyone else

What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.


LMAO. This confirms everything.



*******************************************************

April 12, 2010

FMA Group



I attended Ozine'10 Day 3. Sayang.. Day 3 lang.. D:
I went there with my two friends, frexy and riggy, and promised to meet Arren at the con since she went there first. Luckily, I met her in the CR while changing. Arren was cosplaying Master Loki (chibi) from Matantei Loki Ragnarok and had a photoshoot with her group so we separated almost immediately.



I joined a group and the call time was around lunch time but I was not able to come on time because of some errands in the morning. So I arrived late and tried to look for my group... and got lost. Kuya Darth said they're at the podium. I misinterpreted "podium" and thought it was the actual podium on the stage inside the venue. D:FAIL. I tried roaming around first and I saw an Ed cosplayer holding a yaoi manga.

I thought our Ed backed out so I never considered her as a groupmate. D: FAIL again! But I did promised myself that I'll hunt her down later so I can take a pic of her.. Then I found Kuya Darth and finally joined the group. I found out she's our Ed. :D

Here's our group:



from ninjapeps grabbed from cheekykitty




*******************************************************

April 25, 2010



Durarara! Shizuo and Izaya


Rough sketch. D: These all started with Tifa's shirt that she bought at Ikebukoro. It has Izaya and Shizuo in it. <3 I got curious about what anime they are from, tried to search it in the net... then BOOM! I was hooked. D:

It really kept on bugging me. i really had to sketch it out of my system (LOL. Whut?) D:

Hahaha! Sorry Ruka I really love Shizuo too. D: Not really sure whether this looks like him. D: I'm sketching from memory.D: I'm too lazy to look for a ref pic and I tend to copy almost all detail whenever I do look for one. Shizuo is actually a bodyguard but he wears a butler's clothing.



This one is a quick sketch too. D: I did not even try to color it. D: I declare that it is Izaya! XD I know that he doesn't look like Izaya. The hair is too long and the face is just... off. D: (WTH is happening with my descriptive ability?) I love this character too. The evil informant. I really love how insane his character is.

Shizuo and Izaya are like the psychotic duo of Durarara who tried to kill each other the day they first met. <3 Shizuo throws everything when he's angry. I mean everything from vending machines to cars to people even.And most of the time it's Izaya who ticks him off. Izaya is good with knives. He also moves quite carefree and childish.

Maybe I should try Shinra next. XD Having no scanner sucks. D: I wanna do a sketch with both of them too.. probably a scene where they're trying to kill each other? XD

ANYWAY, I hope after this, I could now finally sleep peacefully

UPDATE:
"Shizuo is actually a bodyguard but he wears a butler's clothing."? What is wrong with me? Change that butler into bartender. D:

I just read the manga. Totally not enough. D: But I guess I like the manga more. Or maybe I did like it better since I already have a clue with what was going on? The first few episodes of the anime was quite confusing. I really have no clue what's going on. And the point of view just kept on changing. D: But later on, I like how each story fits with the other. The gradual unfolding keeps making me to want for more. XD

BTW, Masaomi Kida's seiyu is Miyano Mamoru right? XD ehhh~ another narcissistic character for him! XD (He's the seiyu of Suoh Tamaki of Ouran High School Host Club, Fuwa Shou of Skip Beat, Ling Yao of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, etc.)


*******************************************************

April 26, 2010

I am.... the Star?


Another test I stumbled upon among Ruka's blog entries. XD

You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.



The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised



The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Don't laugh, people I know from my high school days. D:


*******************************************************

April 30, 2010

He Passed!



YATTA!!

I'm talking about my younger brother (my biological otoutou and not Arren XD). He passed the TDT (Talent Determination Test)! He is now an incoming freshman of UP College of Fine Arts! His major is Painting. :D He unfortunately did not pass the UPCAT, he did not review before the entrance exam. I mean I reviewed two months before UPCAT when I took it. Good thing he really is talented. XD

I guess the heavy atmosphere around the house would be lifted. I mean, Mama and Papa are always pissed with something. They are just probably worried about him anyway. Until yesterday, he had no definite school to enter. His only option would be to enter PUP and there is no Fine Arts in PUP. We can't afford to enter him in Ateneo, UST, etc. He started with the enlistment at PUP. He chose AB English as his major. I guess now, he doesn't have to continue it.

Last April 12 was his interview. He said that he must have failed the interview because the interviewer seemed to be annoyed. I said he's just being paranoid. That day, he also took the mental exam. I guess he passed them. That was our biggest worry. It's not that he's stupid or something. It's just that he's lazy. D:

April 17, he took the TDT. It was a series of tests. Well, I can't go into details about it. XD The results would be up on April 30.

April 29, he checked the CFA's website. There was a list containg 4 names and his name wasn't among them. He felt so down. That was stupidity on his part. D: He did not checked the date. It says March 13. I don't know what that list is for. DX

April 30, around 2 AM. He checked it again. I heard him running and screaming to my parents' room. HE PASSED. YAY! Finally!

He's still in exploratory stage so his style changes. Rapidly. In a sketchpad of 50 leaves, his style changes 3-4 times. D:
His pattern was like this:
1. Goes surfing the net.
2. Goes inside his room.
3. Locks himself in the room for few days
4. Emerges from the room
5. Goes surfing the net again
And the cycle goes on. XD

When I go inside his room, I would just get surprised at his works. He's a monster. LOL. He does not attend art classes. He teaches himself.

There was a time when I went to his room and there was something posted to the wall covered with manila paper. When I lifted the manila paper, I was surprised. DX I can't describe the work. It was his entry in a poster-making contest. Unfortunately, he did not win that contest because his theme was a bit shallow but one of the judges insisted that he should still receive a cash prize because that was not a work usually made by a 15/16 year-old kid. (sorry I don't have a photo of it)

His works are really different. I mean, he could color people's skin with green, blue, violet, red and they would still look so much like a human. If I even try it, I know that mine would look like some kind of an alien or something.


I'll go and dump some of his works that were included in his portfolio.
THESE AREN'T MINE.
I'M JUST A PROUD ELDER SISTER.

THE COLOR SUCKS because we don't have a scanner and he just took a photo of his works (which I found and uploaded here. LOL, pakialamerang ate). The actual works are much prettier. XD

This is me. XD hahaha! Yup! I coerced him to make a picture of me. He chose a photo of me when I was a kid. LOL. I had a new haircut that time and was frowning a lot because I wanted to play and Mama won't let me. This shot is too dark. The colors are actually much lighter.

And I am not a ZOMBIE 

His self portrait. XD That was when he graduated nursery. It looks like him a lot. XD


This is our nephew (cousin's son). His name is Basty. It was one of his cutest pics a few years back. Everyone was busy and no one (but me who was holding a camera) noticed that he was sneakily eating a fried chicken when no one was looking.



Some random teddy bear he used as a model.

A few vases and pots at home.

The only landscape I saw among his works. The actual colors are much lighter.




IDK who this is. Probably one of the models in a magazine.

Familiar? That's Ultraviolet. XD This pic is blurry. D:

He has a lot of quick skethes containing female heads.

At first, I thought this was from AVATAR.D: IDK who she is.

A sketch he used as a cover of a folder. From here on he doesn't use any models.


A few of his early quick sketches

He had a lot of sketches in this style.



Quick sketches. He probably did it at school (when he's not listening to his teacher). I mean those are pages from a NOTEPAD/NOTEBOOK!!

Darn Monster he is. D: These are even better that my colored works! D:




I give up! XD



Unfortunately, I can't find photos of his works when he was obsessed with BJDs. D: He was the first one to get obsessed with them and not me. D: A pity. D: Those were fantastic works.

ANYWAY, HE PASSED! YAY!



*******************************************************

May 8, 2010

FMA's Finale in Two Months



T.T

As what the title says, Fullmetal Alchemist manga will end in two months and it's confirmed. I know that the end is near but I really thought it would still take around half a year or so. But two months?! That's freaking too soon. Good thing Tifa blogged about it (here)so I have time to prepare mentally for this (if you can, read it she's way better at blogging than me XD). It feels like an era will end when FMA ends.

FMA is really the one to blame for my addiction to animes. I mean I like watching animes ever since I'm a kid. I had been watching cartoons like Sailormoon and Voltes 5 on TV when I was in my elementary days. I was even a big fan of Cardcaptor Sakura when they aired it. And I really like Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin) even now. But liking an anime and getting addicted to it are two different things. They're totally different. And it's FMA which made that clear to me.

FMA is just phenomenal and Hiromu Arakawa-sensei is simply a genius.


Yes, she is! (for those who don't know FMA) This is the author's self-portrait. A cow. And this cow is a genius. She's a female mangaka. And I'm not a raving lunatic.

Oh yeah, today is May 8 right? It's her 37th birthday.

Happy Birthday Arakawa-sensei!

Ok back to FMA. I believe in her ability to make an epic final chapter but whatever the ending would be, I know it'll make me cry. FMA's 1st season anime and its movie were the only cartoons that made me shed a tear. T.T And the plot of those two are nothing compared to how great Arakawa-sensei's plot is. I mean they're good enough on their own but the mangaka's actual plot is way better. As what Tifa said, it's very well researched.

The story encompasses issues on psychology and philosophy especially those that deals with morality issues. The immortality issue, sanctity of life and human body, the core of being a human, importance of love and family, search for the perfect being, etc. It talks about mythology and history. Like the story of Icarus (it's icarus right? the one who made wings of wax. Sorry, I forgot my mythology), Alchemy, Philosopher's Stone, Xerxes Ametris. And tifa also said that the military characters were named after WWII vehicles. O.O Wow. What would you call that, huh? Gaaaah! *bangs head on the keyboard for trying to sound smart and failing to do so* Simply said, it is EPIC in itself.(yes, I'm much better at spouting nonsense >:D) Everything I'm looking for in a story plot is packaged in this series. Action, comedy, deep plot, mind-boggling issues, a little romance, badass female characters, manly male characters (ROFL whut?!). And all these told in a way even idiots like me could understand and appreciate. :D

*BIG SIGH*

Well, everything must end one day...

And it's way better to end it the way the mangaka wills it and not to stretch it longer just to receive the fan's approval.

I do hope that Arakawa-sensei will do another series that would make me love her all over again...

Please~



*******************************************************

May 10, 2010

Personality Test (Yet Again)



5 - the Observer

Thanks for taking the test !

you chose BZ - your Enneagram type is FIVE (aka "The Thinker").


"I need to understand the world"

Observers have a need for knowledge and are introverted, curious, analytical, and insightful.

How to Get Along with Me

• Be independent, not clingy.

• Speak in a straightforward and brief manner.

• I need time alone to process my feelings and thoughts.

• Remember that If I seem aloof, distant, or arrogant, it may be that I am feeling uncomfortable.

• Make me feel welcome, but not too intensely, or I might doubt your sincerity.

• If I become irritated when I have to repeat things, it may be because it was such an effort to get my thoughts out in the first place.

• don't come on like a bulldozer.

• Help me to avoid my pet peeves: big parties, other people's loud music, overdone emotions, and intrusions on my privacy.

What I Like About Being a FIVE

• standing back and viewing life objectively

• coming to a thorough understanding; perceiving causes and effects

• my sense of integrity: doing what I think is right and not being influenced by social pressure

• not being caught up in material possessions and status

• being calm in a crisis

What's Hard About Being a FIVE

• being slow to put my knowledge and insights out in the world

• feeling bad when I act defensive or like a know-it-all

• being pressured to be with people when I don't want to be

• watching others with better social skills, but less intelligence or technical skill, do better professionally

FIVEs as Children Often

• spend a lot of time alone reading, making collections, and so on

• have a few special friends rather than many

• are very bright and curious and do well in school

• have independent minds and often question their parents and teachers

• watch events from a detached point of view, gathering information

• assume a poker face in order not to look afraid

• are sensitive; avoid interpersonal conflict

• feel intruded upon and controlled and/or ignored and neglected

FIVEs as Parents

• are often kind, perceptive, and devoted

• are sometimes authoritarian and demanding

• may expect more intellectual achievement than is developmentally appropriate

• may be intolerant of their children expressing strong emotions

Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele, The Enneagram Made Easy. Discover the 9 Types of People.

Harper: San Francisco, 1994, 161 pages

You liked the test? so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!!

(copypaste the HTML-code from below to your profile or blog!)

please, leave a comment HERE

you wanna know MORE? so check out, what Wikipedia says about your type... ...even more you'll find in Google_____________________


You are not completely happy with the result?!

You chose BZ. Use the BACK-button of your browser to see the other options!

Take The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test at HelloQuizzy


*******************************************************

June 21, 2010

Toy Con



(we look so retarded OTL)


I went there at day 2, afternoon. I was supposed to go there on the morning but the cos for my group was not yet complete...

I was supposed to join 2 groups. FMAB in the morning (or at least before 2PM) and Rust Blaster in the afternoon. My supposed first double cos, unfortunately, did not happen. Our (Arren and mine :D) seamstress was not able to finish the costume on the agreed date and I had to come back for it several times. At around 8 pm the night before toycon day 2, I was still sitting in the shop while waiting for them (mine and arren's cos). But I don't blame the seamstress. She had a lot of other things to do and we kind of rushed her. And we do trust her. REALLY. She does quality costumes for a very cheap price (we provide the textiles and the other accessories). (Guess how much.. XP) And the costume this time is a bit detailed, with a lot of belts and buckles. Arren and I both feel that she deserved higher payment for the labor. Next time, we'll get back at you Aling Marina. XD

Anyway, since I really needed to go home that time (and she did too), we agreed that I'll finish the costumes. I would only need to put the false pocket thingy and the emblem on the front and attach 6 out of the 12 buckles (in both our costumes). I also had to do the armband for arren and my cos. And during that time, I have not yet done my silver cross necklace. All of these, in one night? Naturally, I slept late (2:30 am) and woke up early (6:00 am) to finish them. Now, ask me where Arren was... *waiting* Oh well I'll tell you anyway.. Arren was sleeping... OTL LOL. I don't blame her. She has duties from 3-11pm almost everyday. O.o

So while sewing, a realization dawned on me. "I'LL NEVER BE A GOOD HOME ECONOMICS TEACHER". *boom* OTL Mama came to the rescue and saved my messy works. I was able to finish the necklace but the paint dried off too slowly. The emblems, 4 of them, were blotchy (I used ink and brush) and each did not look like the others.

Arren and I arrived at Mega around 2 pm with a promise to meet another friend (noriza) at 1pm. OTL I failed, once again. The public restrooms were brimming with people. I hate small places with a lot of people (that includes elevators and MRT). We changed into our costumes and somehow did our make-up DX. There was a kindred spirit there named Patricia who helped Arren with her eyeliner. (Arren, I'm vouching for you to find her! XD)

After that, we went to look for anyone we know. I was looking for my supposed FMAB group (;A;) (soooo ssssoooorrrrrrrryyyyy Kuya Darth) and our RB group. I met them while looking for the latter. And they were so nice even when I ditched them (OTL) the last second. I also had another purpose for meeting them. I was going to pay for my reserved Squallo <3 keychain from Tifa. I approached them and greeted Tifa first, I believe she did not recognize me, then Audrey called me. I really wanted to hug you both that time... Katkat too (so cute~~~) And they gave me souvenirs. YAY!! Tifa gave me a Winry keychain (I don't understand what the tag was saying because I can't read two of the kanjis OTL. I'll try hard deciphering them!). And Audrey gave me a Winry figure. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry, I was not able to spend more time with you guys... BTW, Black Hayate is sooo cute and sooo huge. :D Kuya Darth's artworks are as epic as ever. Who drew Arakawa-sensee?

After that I was able to meet our Rust Blaster Group. :D Yay! The members were as follows:
Cedie - Aldred (with an epic lance)
Me - Kei (the EMO human food T_T)
Luna - Kodachi (the sexy heroine) <sorry, I broke your fan OTL>
Arren - Saki (the mad scientist/machinist) <we should've dragged a mecha so you'll have a robot XD>
Ruka - Lydi (the cute loli with epic eyelashes XD)
The others were not able to come... there should've been a Faye (Jameer), Seven (Sora), Six ( Idk who) and CAIN (I believe so.. OTL I really thought there was.. I am a Cain fanghei XD)

We were also with Noctis (Mavrick), Gagambala (Alvin,Ced's friend)<EPIC!!! with his little tamborine> Kuya Alister <idol photographer> and some of his friends I was not able to ask for names OTL... We also met Kuya Brian and Ate Kai as sexy Misa (do not crossplay ever again, so I'll always see your sexiness, yeah! Excited to see your Cana Alberona cosplay). XD








I was often mistaken for Allen Walker from D. Grayman.OTL Rust Blaster is a good one-shot manga with no anime adaptation. So I guess I can't help it if others mistook me for a more well-known character. Even people I know didn't recognize us. During the whole time we were there, only one girl was able to recognize us. It was a bit interesting. We were tired after our mini-photoshoot outside (parking lot) and we kind of got separated from the others. The fifth floor was still full with congoers and it was hot there so we went to the floor below it and waited for the others in front of the escalator. And we kneeled/sat there. YES. In the middle of the mall, in front of the escalators we were there, in one line, sitting next to each others while waiting for the others.. I felt like we should have worn a maid costume and were waiting to say "gochisousama~<3" (which I swore I never will. I have nothing against maid cosplayers, it's just that frills are not for me :D) And then, that girl arrived and recognized us. It was really nice. :)

And being the camwhores we are (don't deny it XD), we still took photos in the middle of that floor. Kuya Al's cam took a dive and fell lens-first at the parking lot (he brought 2 cams and A LOT of accessories I don't even know OTL). It broke. Good thing he was able to fix it when he went home. And having no cam of my own, (our cam is nearing its last moments of its life span after falling twice) I'm gonna go and steal/snatch/grab from others... :D

We left the con at around 9 pm and arrived home around 10 (if my memory does not fail me). We ate half-way of our journey at Philcoa..

All in all, it was fun. I enjoyed being with...our group ( GUYS, WE STILL REMAIN NAMELESS!!!). And only a day had passed and I already miss you all... T_T

See you next time...


*anticipating Kuya Al's photo up* (yay! he already upped them!) 


THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!


*******************************************************

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME?   old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment