Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Monday, January 21, 2013

Rainbow of My Day

Here, I wanna introduce a new member of my ghei life. Meet Aithusa, my beloved unicorn.


Aithusa on top of my new tablet case..


I just met him by chance at Cubao while looking for the National Bookstore. He definitely called me that time and I just had to bring him home. He has a bit of a rainbow-colored hair but my poor phone camera diluted it quite a lot so I just ignored it in this photo and set it in vintage.


Aithusa and this chocomint muffin from Dunkin Donuts saved my day because one of my toenails was murdered at a salon earlier when it was subjected to a purposeless torture nipping which I did not ask them to do. Fuck, it hurts. So these two saved me from having a very terrible day. Well, them and the ramen and kani salad from Rai-Rai Ken.



Yes, I know that Aithusa was supposedly a dragon, and this little one should be Geldref or something... But look at it! Just look at it! Ain't he begging to be called Aithusa? Or maybe not?

14 comments:

  1. Aithusa sounds like echusa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks. *taethrow* I know I'm so great at naming things. Panoorin mo na kasi yung Merlin. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, so @minaminaboo:disqus

    ow, I can tag :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wala pa akong mga blank. Kinakain ni ian lahat ng binibili ko. OTL kay bekiderp meron na ata galing kay bekimom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. I'm blushing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do think I deserve my own copy, you know. HAHAHAHA! Say hello to demanding bequeen :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Aithusa on top of my new tablet case."
    I'm feeling there's something definitely not true with that statement. Or I could just be wrong

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two seasons lang meron ako.. di pa complete. Kaya ayoko pa panuorin.. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all true now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hindi ko kinaya. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUH, I agree. AND AITHUSA'S TWIN IS NOW CALLED BITHUSA. You are so great at naming things indeed. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. like a sir... ma'am? :)))

    ReplyDelete