Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Feels After Feels

I was so overwhelmed by my Gendarya feels that I felt like I need to channel it out a bit off my system by trying on a new series. I mean what harm could it do? The setting is medieval just like GoT/ASOIAF but truly, the set was a bit sub par. The costumes were nice enough but not so much. The armors are less beautiful. Even the CGs are a bit... well, you get what I mean. And it does not hurt that it has/had Joe Dempsie in it. It was harmless, right?

How fucking wrong I was. Little did I know that I am trying to get out of that Gendarya trap and heading straight to the next one. No one informed me that Merlin is another feels-inducing shit. And so, I gave up a month of my life inside the Merthur cave wallowing in my feels.




And surprisingly, this entry has not much no spoiler.


Fucking Merlin and Arthur. Fucking Colin Morgan and Bradley James. Fucking Merthur. What the hell is with these British actors? My asexual life, give it back!  


Can I be that rabbit please?


Their relationship is just way too beautiful, too interesting, too funny, too real, too magical, too feels-tearing shit I am so torn and I don't even know what I feel anymore.


b'aww~~ look at that~

The plot was like a Smallville version of Merlin-and-Arthurian legends. The truth is, the story line was quite predictable and simple especially in the first and second season. Probably because it was targeting young audiences. It was very unlike ASOIAF in that aspect. What makes it very interesting was the conversations/banter between characters especially Merlin and Arthur's. 


Excalibur


Merlin and Arthur's character was very different from their wise and honorable versions in the legends. In the series, both of them started as childish, silly prats. Yes, both of them. (Though I am not sure whether they ever developed into their legendary selves in the series, but I did not really care.) And what make's it more interesting is that their actors are almost exactly like that in real life. *SPAZZZ*


A: What are you doing?
M: I thought you were going for a hug.
A: No.
M: No.

I spent my whole December in this fandom. Oh yeah, have I mentioned how they made me cry half of my Christmas Day? Well, now I did. Oh GAHD, I was so torn. I was so glad that I did not watch it during Christmas Eve or I would not have enjoyed our Noche Buena mini feast. WTF BBC WTF .(╥﹏╥)

Can you see all those mixed emotions in his oh so adorable face?
Anyway, yeah, enough about it. I just writing about the reason why I have not added another entry in December after that Gendarya fan fiction list. No, I did not die, unless it was metaphorically speaking.

Well, anyway, I just wanna say, I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. And with that, also Merlin's whole cast with special mention to Gwaine (the morphed version of Sir Gawain) and Lancelot. 


Oh so scandalous~ <3


I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. I FUCKING LOVE MERTHUR. *repeat until the end of time*




So in short, about the whole series....



Bromance is powerful in this one.

P.S. I know the gifs are yours Bekimom and I used it without telling you. I'm not even gomen. ^(#`∀´)_Ψ

1 comment:

  1. It was harmless, right?

    - Yeah, I'm not gomen either. HAHAHA.
    MERTHUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete