Fatty Tuna Toro Sushi

Friday, February 15, 2013

HATE HATE HATE HATE

I just had a very fucked up day.

My plan for today was get my university clearance, get my Transcript of Record and claim my alumni ID. If my college friends were free, invite them to some lunch. Simple.

But fuck no. Everything just had to be so fucking wrong.



I had to reload 50 php I know, small amount at Budgetlane before I went to UP. I had to text my friend. The load never came.

I went to OUR expecting that everything is already in order since I filed everything two months ago. When I went there, I found out I was underassessed for a subject I took and failed years ago. Yes, I was underassessed for Film 10, my hated subject. I got a grade of 5 for that course. I hated my groupmates then. I had to pay 200 php. Good thing I had extra money with me. I really do not want to pay for that fee. I could have a full body massage or something for that amount. If it was for some other course I actually enjoyed, Psych 101 for example, I would have felt a little better for paying that fee.

I went to ISSI to pay that fucking fucked up thing and walked to Benitez Alumni Hall ( the one near the Hostel) to claim the alumni ID. The sun was blazing hot and I walked there since it's an awkward distance to ride and wait for the way-too-occasional TOKI jeep. And believe me when I said that IT WAS HOT. When I got there, the room where the IDs were kept was locked. FUCKER. The custodian had just gone home. IT'S FRIDAY. AND IT'S NOON! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING OPEN. 

I went back to the OUR to refile my clearance form. And because of that fucked up underassessment, I still could not get my TOR since technically, I had just filed for my clearance. 


I went home tired, pissed off and I have not accomplished a single  thing. I went back to Budgetlane to complain about my load, but no one was in the booth. 

Yeah. FUCK.

SO I BOUGHT SOME CHOCOLATES TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY. SO FAR, IT'S NOT EFFECTIVE.

And so, I'm going to have some psycho-movie marathon. Both psychopath and psychotic stuff.

No Country for Old Men
The Shining
A Clockwork Orange

Fuck. 

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. AWWWW. D:
    Hassle talaga ma-under-assess. Ako 3k nun. Jirits.

    Also, nasasad pa rin ako sa Film experience mo. XD

    ReplyDelete